08/04/2015 0 Comments
Cloud computing is no longer an implementation experimented internally. Nowadays, establishments clinch hybrid cloud strategies to pinpoint amount of work that can be accommodated in the public cloud and that can be managed in-house. However, embracing a hybrid cloud approach through cloud based services provider includes key aspects and factors to consider in order to comprise on-demand provisioning, app visibility, delivery and end-to-end security.
Before identifying the hybrid cloud strategy, there are 3 prime business drivers that are imperative to understand beforehand. They are –
- Total Control on Data Availability
The main concern for organizations is the changeover and movement of sensitive data and critical operations into a public cloud. The legal and regulatory aspects for moving data to an external platform adds up to the worries of an organization. Conversely, the hybrid cloud strategy will ensure smoother transition of data and processes on public cloud at low costs, while maintaining total control over data availability.
- Applications Movability
Another key aspect for organizations is to make certain that the software and other applications they use can be easily moved from one cloud to another. The appropriate strategy in implementing a hybrid cloud will help to achieve availability, tractability and portability.
- Cognitive Reliance between Systems and Cloud Services
Depending upon the workload and the type of data, organizations must seek Business Continuity Services to ensure the flexibility of selecting the most appropriate and different cloud strategies, spread through a number of legacy systems, public and private clouds.
Hybrid Cloud Advantage
- A hybrid cloud approach promises better benefits and business value, as it pools both private and public cloud.
- Private cloud offers greater control over applications and data. Public cloud offers flexibility, scalability, agility and affordability. Hybrid cloud provides the advantages of both the above.
- By providing collective control, a hybrid cloud delivers better control over location of data and security.
- A hybrid cloud is not so difficult to set up as compared to a private cloud.