Managed Endpoint: Overview
In 2015, there were approximately 429 million exposed identities as a result of hacks, adware, spyware, viruses, worms, Trojans, etc. Users can become infected simply be clicking a misleading link in a spam or phishing email or by going to a website that you think is legitimate, but has been hijacked by hackers.
With ITBD’s Anti-malware service, stay protected with industry-leading real-time protection to keep your data, device, and identity safe.
Have you allowed your free trial of Antivirus that came with your PC expire?
Are you receiving real-time updates?
Do you know whether or not you should’ve allowed or denied that file?
Our advanced malware-protection provides the following value:
1. Prevents infections by blocking the infection process.
2. Prevents damage by restricting access to sensitive resources.
3. Increases speed of response.
4. Increases speed of recovery for malware incidents.
5. Weekly Reporting on:
— a. Endpoint availability and update status
— b. Threat detection activity
— c. Deployment status on your network
6. 24×7 Live Help Desk to monitor threats, action on them, and answer your questions regarding your protection
7. No conflicts – doesn’t conflict with other security software
8. No more bloat – no more bulky signature updates or definition files
9. No more reimaging – journaling and rollback allows you to restore files to their uninfected state
10. Deploys in seconds
11. Can be pushed automatically when packaged with Business Help Desk
12. Managed online – No need to deploy a management server locally
13. Lightweight client
14. Always up to date
How it Works
Some of the KEY SECURITY FEATURES of our protection suite are:
- Identity & Privacy Shield – The Sheilds lock down the OS and browser to protect all user information and credentials – even shared passwords.
- Cloud Intelligence – A multi-layer defense incorporating several aspects of BrightCloud Threat Intelligence to help thwart threats early on in their lifecycle – often before a threat researcher sees a single sample. It looks at the reputation of the websites an individual visits and uses BrightCloud Threat Intelligence to determine their risk level. If the user commonly visits low-reputation websites, then the endpoint goes into a state of heightened awareness and closely interrogates any new files or processes that are introduced into their system. Cloud Intelligence also interprets user behaviors and the overall safety level of the user.
- Web Threat Shield – Our Web Threat Shield blocks access to known phishing sites and malicious domains by leveraging BrightCloud Threat Intelligence to access the latest security intelligence on any website.
- Intelligent Outbound Firewall – This sophisticated firewall protects users both within and outside the corporate gateway, augmenting the Microsoft Windows® firewall to offer full control of outbound and inbound connections without adding an unnecessary drain on endpoint resources. It manages and monitors all outbound traffic to protect against “phone-home” threats and ensures that only policy-approved applications communicate with the network.
- Offline Protection – Stops attacks when an endpoint is offline with separate file execution policies applicable to local disk, USB, CD, and DVD drives.
- Cloud and Terminal Server Protection – In addition to supporting Windows PC environments, ITBD Anti-malware Protection also supports Windows Server, Virtualization, Terminal Server and Citrix environments.
- Mobile Smartphone and Tablet Support – available for Android™ and iOS® smartphones and tablets.
- Highly-Available Cloud Architecture – Consists of multiple secure global data centers to support local offices and roaming users through their nearest data center, providing full service resilience and redundancy.