Managed Email Security: Overview
The first quarter of 2016 saw a dramatic increase in the number of unsolicited emails containing malicious attachments. Over the last two years the number of email antivirus detections on computers with a Kaspersky Lab product installed fluctuated between 3 and 6 million. At the end of 2015 this number began to grow and in early 2016 there was a sharp upturn. In March, the number of email antivirus detections reached 22,890,956, which is four times more than the average for the same period last year.
With ITBD’s Email Security service, stay protected with industry-leading real-time protection to keep your data, device, and identity safe.
- ITBD’s Email Security provides the following value:
- Blocks spam, viruses and volume-based attacks before they reach the corporate network
- Address-on-the-Fly™ technology preserves the integrity of one’s primary email address and identifies address-sharing and the sources of spam
- Automatic inbound email queuing assures email continuity in the event of a local server outage
- Outbound email filtering protects one’s reputation and helps to avoid IP address blacklisting
- 24×7 Help Desk to help answer your questions
- Weekly reporting of your company’s threat history
- White-glove service to help personalize your spam filter based on your email habits
How is our service different?
- We provide granular control over your filtering to ensure that only email you want is allowed through the gates
- An in-message control panel provides a simple and intuitive means for bi-directional communication between the user and the service, presenting the user with message-specific options for controlling inbox access.
- Outbound email auditing helps protect your company’s reputation and avoid email disruption by minimizing your chances of being blacklisted.
- Highly availably cloud infrastructure means your email never goes down!
How it works!
Deployment of the service requires a simple MX record change to route email through ITBD’s Email Security servers. ITBD’s Email Security can work with any local email server, and doesn’t require the installation of any server, client software, or hardware at the customer’s location.